INNUOS PULSE SERIES
Updated: Jun 2, 2022
Due for Production , September 2022.
The new Innuos PULSE series brings you the Innuos experience whether you want to mostly play music from streaming services like Qobuz or TIDAL or whether you just want another zone in your home connected to your main music server. The Innuos PULSE Network players can be used in two different modes:
- On Standalone Mode, you are able to use the Innuos Sense app to play streaming services, Internet Radio and music stored on a NAS to a multitude of audio systems. In this mode, the network player becomes the centre of your audio system, also enabling to use the Sense app with other streamers on your network.
- On Endpoint Mode, PULSE Network Players connect to a main Music Server, be it an Innuos Music Server, Roon Core, HQ Player or any Logitech Media Server based server. PULSE will then show as a zone on the respective music server app and you will use it to browse and play music on the PULSE Network Players.
PULSEmini Network Player
PULSEmini is our entry-level music player but its sound is anything but entry-level. Following on the design of our acclaimed ZEN Series, PULSEmini has the power and reliability to run innuOS Operating System specifically configured for optimal music playback:
- Custom-designed motherboard with an Intel quad-core processor
- Industrial-Grade SSD module specifically for the Operating System with power-loss protection, Low Density Parity Check ECC engine and Global Wear-Levelling technologies
- 4GB of highly reliable Industrial-Grade RAM
PULSEmini will output PCM up to 32bit/768MHz as well as up to DSD512 via USB to compatible DACs. It further complements its digital outputs with coaxial and optical SPDIF outputs capable of up to 24bit 192KHz
PULSE Network Player
PULSE raises the bar by integrating our new custom RECAP2 LPSU power supply, designed in collaboration with Dr. Sean Jacobs, bringing in a smoother and more organic sound that you can enjoy for hours without fatigue. The RECAP2 uses only high-grade components such as Medical-Grade filtered IEC, Audio-Grade toroidal transformer and Mundorf Capacitors.
PULSE further adds to the PULSEmini by having 8GB RAM for handling even larger music library databases and adds an AES/EBU output for further connectivity with audio systems.
PULSAR Network Player + USB Reclocker
PULSAR is the star of our PULSE Series. Sporting a premium aluminium chassis yet the best is still reserved for the inside, where it packs a custom ARC6 module with Active Rectification and over 130000uF of Mundorf Capacitors.
Instead of SPDIF and AES/EBU outputs, the PULSAR offers an optimised USB output to take sound quality to a whole new level by incorporating a PhoenixUSB Lite Reclocker powered by a custom DC4 CX Regulator Module with Audionote KAISEI capacitors for a smooth yet fast and detailed sound.
The innuOS Operating System's SSD is also upgraded to a SLC (Single-Level Cell) module, as opposed to the more common TLC (Triple-Level Cell) for the best durability and lower operating power noise.
Overall, PULSAR will deliver you a large, deep soundstage with incredible instrument separation and true-to-life sound textures that brings true musical emotion to your home. Listen to what you have been missing!
PULSEmini will be available in black finishing whilst PULSE and PULSAR in both Black and Silver finishing.
( also stay tuned for V.2.1 )
Pulse Mini $2,000 inc GST
Pulse $5,000 inc GST
Pulsar $10,500 inc GST
Availability - September Production - October Delivery